MANY PERSPECTIVES. PROVEN SOLUTIONS.
We are Leidos Health. Uniting more than 25 years of experience in healthcare, Leidos Health was formed in 2013 when SAIC, Vitalize Consulting Solutions, and maxIT Healthcare joined forces to create one of the most experienced health information technology consulting firms in North America. Now Leidos Health brings this shared expertise to its clients.
At Leidos Health, helping clients improve care and lower costs is at the heart of what we do – and our formula to enhance healthcare is simple: Fuse some of the world’s most advanced technologies with the brightest minds in consulting, science and research.
Discover the Many Perspectives of Leidos Health
- Implementation: We have experience across all major vendor EHR systems. Our clinical, financial, and technical subject matter experts provide assistance at any phase of an implementation project including planning, design, build, test, and training, and bring methodologies, best practices, and unique insights. We can also provide dedicated resources to help manage operational and legacy systems, as well as plan and support go-live projects.
- Optimization: With proven methodologies and deep domain expertise, we can help you get the most from their EHR systems through a focus on clinical workflows, revenue cycle, technology and analytics. Our experts help streamline workflows, improve adoption, reduce operational costs, make better use of technology, access and understand data, and meet regulatory reporting needs.
- Interoperability: We can help your health IT systems speak the same language, and help make you’re your organization data-driven. Our specialists provide a combination of EHR system expertise, standards-based knowledge, and systems integration experience to ensure your systems are able to share information seamlessly and securely. Our solutions help support timely access to health information, facilitating collaborative care, chronic disease treatment, and public health surveillance.
- Cybersecurity: The question isn’t if, but when a security breach will impact an organization. We apply decades of national security and health IT expertise to help strengthen enterprises against cyberattacks. Through continuous monitoring, we can identify threats and quickly resolve potential issues. Our comprehensive security services allow customers to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of critical IT systems and data, meet compliance mandates, and operate securely in an increasingly targeted healthcare environment.
- Federal Health IT: Leidos has a long history of success and innovation supporting health-focused programs within the federal government, including the Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services. Examples of our services to these agencies and others include: electronic health records (EHRs) / systems integration, health analytics, interoperability, cybersecurity, infrastructure and IT support, software development, grants management, emergency preparedness and response, behavioral health research and outreach, human performance research, and nurse advice line. For more information on our Federal Health services, visit www.leidos.com/health.
- Clinical Transformation
- Enterprise EHR
- Health Analytics
- Implementation Consulting
- IT Strategy
- Meaningful Use
- Program/Project Management
- Revenue Cycle
Our Practices and Solutions Our extensive range of practices and solutions are tailored to meet your specific needs. We incorporate expertise from our various subject matter experts, diverse perspectives driven from technology developed by Leidos, and years of experience planning, implementing, and optimizing healthcare IT systems. We not only support your existing platforms, we select, implement and manage integration across systems, including Allscripts™, Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, NextGen® and others. We also provide expertise and advisory services in the following areas: